Winner in the INDIA- SRILANKA INTERNATIONAL THROWBALL SERIES
GNI congratulates its GNITC - C.S.E. 3rd year student Mr.M.D.Rohit for being winner in the INDIA- SRILANKA INTERNATIONAL THROWBALL SERIES held at Musheerabad, Hyderabad on 30th November and 1st December 2013.
Gold medal as a best Cadet in NCC among the 4(A) battalion
Ms.Shruthi alongwith Principal GNIT Dr. S.SREENATHA REDDY and HOD ECE Mr.Kedarnath
The department of ECE feels proud of the 2nd year student Ms. Shruthi bearing Roll no. 12831A0492 for achieving gold medal as a best Cadet in NCC among the 4(A) battalion. She is selected for IUC which is a Republic day selection held at Delhi. She has already been a part of NCC day parade at Parade grounds. Her success is an inspiration and a sign of women empowerment, defining new horizons. GNI congratulate her for this momentous achievement.
Award of Excellence
It was a moment of contentment and great honor for the management Guru Nanak Group of Institutions, when for their continuous industrious effort in providing quality education to the students was acknowledged at the Inaugural Ceremony of Indian Board of Endodontics on 14th November 2013 in Hyderabad. During this ceremony, Shri T.S.Kohli Honorable Chairman and Gagandeep Singh Kohli Vice Chairman Guru Nanak Group of Institutions received award of setting excellent standards in fields of education and dentistry from the Governor of Andhra Pradesh his Excellency Shri E.S.L.Narsimham and Dr.Anil Kohli Ex-President Dental Council of India, New Delhi. At this juncture, Guru Nanak Group of Institutions reassures all its stakeholders to keep its promise of setting up quality standards in the field of education.
A glimpse of the Inaugural Ceremony:-
Lighting of the lamp by the Governor of Andhra Pradesh his Excellency Shri E.S.L.Narsimham
The Governor of Andhra Pradesh his Excellency Shri E.S.L.Narsimham alongwith Shri T.S. Kohli Chairman GNI, arriving for the Inaugural Ceremony
Shri T.S.Kohli Chairman and Gagandeep Singh Kohli Vice Chairman Guru Nanak Group of Institutions receiving award from The Governor of Andhra Pradesh his Excellency Shri E.S.L.Narsimham
Luminaries at the dais
Shri T.S.Kohli Chairman Guru Nanak Group of Institutions presenting souvenir to the Governor of Andhra Pradesh his Excellency Shri E.S.L.Narsimham
Prof. Sandeep Singh Rawat, HOD – Information Technology (GNIT) has received "BEST PLACE TO INNOVATE" award on behalf of Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, during UXINDIA13 International Conference at IIM Bangalore on Oct 26th 2013.
Publication of Book by GNIT Professors
GNI congratulates Professor Narendra Kumar .M ,Vice Principal GNIT and Mr.Kuldeep Singh ,HOD EEE GNIT for publishing book entitled Wind Energy Conversion With PMSG and Integration To HVDC Link.
Prof Narendra Kumar M, Vice Principal GNIT
Mr. Kuldeep Singh, HOD EEE GNIT
Tech Samvid -2K13
Two MCA V semester students namely viz., Mr. T.Hemchand and Mr.D. Nagarjuna participated in the technical fete “ Tech Samvid – 2K13” held at Osmania University in July 2013 and bagged the first and second prize respectively in the Code Enigma and Tech-Elocution events.
INTER AND INTRA COLLEGE COMPETITIONS
GNI congratulates its Physical Director Sardar Jag Jivan Singh for being selected as a committee member for selecting the JNTU – H Hockey (Men’s) team for South Zone Inter University Tournaments to be held in Orissa from 06/10/2013 to 11/10/2013.
GNI congratulates Ms.Chetna Singh, second year student of Information Technology Branch, for winning the first prize in the auditions of Clean and Clear Hyderabad Times Fresh Face Contest 2013 held at GNI on 28-09-2013.
- Ms. V. Sankeerthana, IVth B.Pharm (GNIP) Student won First Prize for oral presentation the topic “Heparin Therapy”, organised by G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad on 06.11.2011. The title of the seminar was “Communication skills and research methodologies in Pharmaceutical Sciences”. Around 650 students from all parts of Andhra Pradesh participated.
- Mr. Raja Nikesh Reddy, Mr. Yashwini, Mr. Srihari Prabhu students of Civil Department GNIT have presented papers on “High Raised Buildings, STAAD-Pro plans analysis design and estimation” at IIT Madras on October, 2011, and received Best presentation Award.
- Mr. D. Karthik ( IV Year , GNEC )Mr. P. Sagar & Mr. Jayant ( IInd year GNEC ) participated in Foot ball Tournament and were Runners up during the month of August 2011 at Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Ghatkesar, Hyderabad.
- Under EETA, students of EEE (GNEC) Department went to Divya Disha ( orphan home) and distributed groceries on the occasion of Independence day celebrations (15th August, 2011).
- Mr.Y.Lokesh & team of Mechanical Department (GNIT) stood second in the Cricket Tournament held at Malla Reddy Engineering College.
- B. Tech Students of GNIET participated in Literary Competitions such as Essay writing, Elocution, Quiz, Caption writing and Drawing on the occasion of Republic Day. Prizes were distributed to the winners on the Republic Day.
GNIT PRINCIPAL’S VISIT TO JAPAN
Dr. Srinivasulu Tadisetty visited Japan on a fellow JSPS for three weeks from 1st to 21st December, 2011. This honorable fellowship is given by the Government of Japan to academicians of high repute and who have a keen eye for research.
During his visit, Dr. Srinivasulu interacted with many professors and scholars on latest activities and future research programmes. He made visits to several sensor labs, service robots, robotic and automation lab, robotic town, under water robots, smart systems, mining automation labs, earthquake research station, solar power research labs, construction robots, humanoid robots, etc. He also attended workshops and conferences to understand and implement advance research methods in our own country. His study-trip to Japan yielded desired results and he is in the process of sharing his experiences with students.
ACHIEVEMENTS IN SPORTS
- Mr. S. Dilip 1st B. Tech (civil) was selected in South Zone Inter0-University Hockey Selections conducted on03rddec, 2011, by JNTUH.
- MR.SARDARJAGJIVAN SINGH was selected on 03rddec, 2011 as member of South Zone hockey Inter-University Selection board by JNTUH sports board secretary
- Students from GNEC won 2nd place on 12th august 2011 in Hyderabad College Cricket League tournament organized by 9th Element Entertainment co.
Students from GNEC won 2nd place on 15th September 2011 in Inter Engineering College Football Tournament organized by Mall Reddy Engineering College.
A GNIITian speaks....
“Apart from the trainings given by the department they also conduct mock tests and mock interviews 2 days before the campus drive which helped us in facing the actual tests and interviews.”
M. Apoorva, IT Dept.