Guru Nanak Institutions, Hyderabad epitomizes and reveres the limitless power in every way of its life and functioning. GNI through its cumulative learning process which involves academic excellence, extra curricular activities, guest lectures, workshops, national and international conferences, research and development activities, training on various aspects develops an individual which not only fits well with the industrial requirements but also acts as an able citizen.
The Training and Placement at GNI has following roles and responsibilities:
- Nurtures Industry Institute interaction, by organizing and coordinating frequent industrial visits, inplant training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the sole aim of zeroing down the hiatus between the industry and the academia.
- Analyses the gap areas which need improvement and follow continuous re-engineering process.
- Helps every student define his/her career interest through individual expert counseling.
- Makes available updated database and job profile of the companies and thus helps each student analyze and choose company of his interest.
- Organizes and coordinates Campus Placement Program, to fulfill its commitment of a job to every aspirant.
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.
Swminathan Robin C
Vice President, Dollar Inc.