H O D Profile
MCA., M.Phil., PGDCA., PGDBA., MISTE., M.E., Ph.D.,
Professor and Head
Department of Information Technology,
Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus (Autonomous),
Email : email@example.com
- He was awarded his Doctoral Degree in the Faculty of Information and Communication Engineering from Anna University, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
- He has 10 International and 1 National journal publications.
- He has presented papers in 30 International/National conferences.
- He has attended 36 Seminars/Workshops/FDP/QIP.
- He has organized 2 conferences, 2 FDP and a placement day.
- He has published 2 books titled ‘System Analysis and Design’ and ‘Operating Systems’.
- He has received ‘Innovative Technological Research (Communication) and Dedicated Professor Award’ from Innovative Scientific Research Professional Malaysia (India Chapter).
- He also received ‘Best Teacher Award-2018’ from Institute for Exploring Advances in Engineering accredited by EA-JAS.
- He has acted as a coordinator for conducting spoken tutorial project, IIT, Bombay.
- He has completed workshop on High Impact Teaching Skills attested by Dale Carnegie Associates and Wipro Mission 10X.
- He has qualified ESOL certificate in English by Cambridge University.
- He has handled technical session to Judicial Officers.
- He has acted as a Placement Officer to carry out training and placement activities.
- He is a life member of ISTE and nominee member of CSI for knowledge exchange and enhancement.
- He is having 2 years of industry and 17 years of teaching experience.
- His research areas include Sequential Pattern Mining and Mobile Computing